A downloadable game
You are a spider in the big city. Of course, you don't know which big city, because spiders can't read. Or talk. It would be a shame if someone were to strike up a conversation...
- Engage in conversation without knowing how!
- Do your best not to be rude or you'll feel ostracized!
- Randomly-generated NPCs!
- A fully-fledged conversation system - those around you have feelings, and will talk about them in an attempt to change others' minds!
- You can reply, too, if you can figure out how to say it!
- Sustain a conversation for long enough and more people might show up
- You’ll have to figure out how to communicate…
A game about not knowing the rules. Made for Ludum Dare 40 in 72 hours by @hillexed.
Inspired by @chrisamaphone's paper A Generative Model of Group Conversation. This is a browser game, so run, open index.html in release.zip in a browser of your choice.
Click download now to get access to the following files: